Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes. I'm back.

I've been wondering around trying to sort out all of the wonderful events that happened in Ecuador.  To date... I'm stumped as to how to write it.  So... I'm still seeking direction on it.


I've also been running around trying to get stuff ready for my next trip which is today.  I'm packed and off to my mother's house.  While the original plan has been altered.  I will be spending the next week there.  I do have computer access and will be able to post from Nana's.

Please pray for my sister she's going through some very difficult things right now.

Here's a teaser picture from our day at the equator.

Off to Nana's!!

~R

2 creams and sugars:

Profesora de español said...

Welcome back! Great picture!

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

You are in so much trouble for coming home and leaving again before we even got Starbucks!!!
I guess your sister comes before me now?
Well!
And does your husband know that you were kissing some guy in Ecuador?
Yep, you're in some serious trouble missy.