Saturday, July 26, 2008

So Long Summer.

.......*sigh* It starts.


My summer vacay is coming to a quick end.  So quick in fact I'm about  2 weeks ahead of everyone else.  Which means essentially.  This Monday, I'm starting back.  Granted it will be WAY more relaxed than the first week back to work, since it's a self-imposed return.  I've spoken to several of my coworkers ALL of stressed how little time we'll get in our classrooms during preplanning.  Which means in Rho language - get it finished before pre-planning AND...seeing as I am in training for the entire week before preplanning.... it leaves the upcoming week.  

That being said.  I have to be creative seeing as the money fairy did not leave me anything despite the many nights of sleeping with my checkbook under my pillow.  So, If you have any classroom decoration and organization suggestions, feel free to comment. And for whatever reason I feel I have to say this----I'm WAY  more organized in a classroom than I am in real life.  The class is 7th grade Civics.  

0 creams and sugars: