Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ouch.

****SEE UPDATE BELOW****


I've hurt myself pretty badly.

I'm currently typing with one hand because I can't use my left arm.  I just left a message with the Dr. to call me back for an appointment today.  
I'll rant about that later.

I pulled or pinched something in my neck/shoulder yesterday while I was out saving Hubby money by spending it. 

Sooo... all of that to say... pray for me today.  
You might want to pray for the Dr. too....especially if he's planning on giving me shots. 

***Update***

I've been to the doctor.  I have officially pinched "something".  I received a shot in a place that shall remain nameless (YAY!! I didn't scream!!)and some medis that will keep me pretty sleepy for the next couple of days. 

Back to my place on the couch.

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Hello! What did you do?! And why on earth didn't you call me?!