Monday, July 28, 2008

Gosh. It's early.

...and  very quiet.

I've forgotten that was one of the reasons why I get up so early during the school year.  The alarm clock was set for 6:15 this morning.  It didn't go off.  
Which means 1 of 3 things:  1)  Someone messed with my volume.  2) My ipod wasn't hooked in properly.  OR (my personal favorite) 3.  The  clock is still on summer vacay and refuses to allow me to get up this early.

We started a "relaxed" bedtime last night to get in gear for school times.  They are 30 minutes after their normal bedtimes.  So the kiddos were BOTH snoozing around 10:00 last night.  Which I took full advantage of and went to bed right after that thinking my alarm clock would be forcing me out of bed at an early hour.  Hmmmpf.  

All is good though.  I'm up early.  Well, earlier than I have been for a good bit of this summer.  

I am going to the school today to finish setting up my room and putting all of the books back on the shelves.  I won't be finished by the end of the day because there are a couple of things I still have to purchase.  I have today and Wednesday to get a big enough jump.  That's it.

My schedule for this week:

Monday:  School & VBS (6:30-9:00 PM)
Tuesday:  Pool Day with Pals & VBS
Wednesday:  School & VBS
Thursday:  Hair Goddess (Praise God!) & VBS
Friday:  House chores, (Possibly School if it's open), VBS
Saturday:  Chic-fil-A , Staples Teacher Appreciation (check out yours!!)

...Upcoming Next Week...

1 week of Civics training (Countywide)
Kids Church Lock-in
12 year wedding anniversary 

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Could we do Staples and Chic-a-la together maybe?