Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cranky.

I've been sleep walking for the last 2 days.  I have no idea what day it is or what the weather is like.


I do have mobility back and I'm dealing with the pain.  I'm trying no medis today.  So far I've been up for an hour and a 1/2 and things aren't looking good for the home team.

I've found that when I'm off of my internal schedule and wimpy I don't get to do the things I'm used to doing.  Which makes me feel like I'm not useful.  When I'm not useful... I get cranky which adds to the attitude of everyone else in my house because things aren't going the way they should. 

Sooo on top of not feeling well, I'm cranky... which means the attitudes are flying freely in the House of Rho.

Just another day in paradise.

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

When Mama 'aint happy...