Friday, July 18, 2008

Anything But THAT!!!

I'm officially off the couch.  I got up and was able to drive the boys to baseball this morning.  On the way home, I was listening to the radio and heard the most disturbing news.  Even if it's only 1/2 true or not even true, I'm still very afraid that someone even decided to report this.


Apparently, the 80's fad of NEON colors is coming back.  I hated the fad THEN I can't even imagine how they would fit into todays "styles".  Oh. Dear. Lord. Just thinking about the possible combinations is enough to put me back on the couch.  On the radio announcers behalf.   He reported it quite well - including the implication that our insurance rates will go down due to the fact that you'd be able to see people a mile away.  Oh, my head is spinning.  I teach tweens and teens.  I can't imagine what my classroom would look like!!!  Note to self:  Ban all Neon colors in Syllabus and Rules of the Room.

THEN, as I get home to report this fashion mistake, I journey to friends and fun reads and I find THIS.  I'm still gasping for air.  Another fear I have second to needles.  AND it was found during a major dislike I have.  (One might say that I have compared it to Satan himself)  Of course after 3 days on the couch, I'm playing catch up on the house work and I have mountains of laundry.  Seriously... the Snake himself has invaded Laundrydom!

As you can tell, I'm in MUCH better spirits that the last couple of days.  I even painted my toes and had an extra cup of coffee to celebrate!  Well, I better get back to the rest of the house.


1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Is this the official new look, or are you still experimenting?