Monday, July 21, 2008

Coupon Crazy!!!

Oh. My. Goodness!!!


I went grocery shopping WITH coupons for the VERY first time tonight!  

I spent $38.00, I saved $34.00.  They (being Publix) PAID me to buy salad! I had a 2 one dollar off coupons, got a dollar off of 2 from the magic coupon book that Publix gives you when you walk in, the salads were BOGO AND then my shopping trainer found $1 off coupons 'cause we talked each other into almonds for the salad which was for each bag that were ALSO BOGO so that's an additional $2 off......
Soooo All that to say.....  $5.00 in coupons for a $3.49 purchase in which I got 2 bags o salad.   Yes.  I'm serious.  No.  I'm not making this up.  

I had to shadow someone to get the full experience.  I'm probably going to talk Fuschia into taking me to CVS for that learning experience as well.
WOO!!  HOO!!  I'm saving Hubby dollars by spending them!  

I need some sleep tomorrow is a busy day!

2 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Kinda sad I didn't get to do Publix with you *puppy-dog-pout*. Glad you had fun and saved money, too. Now that's a grat hobby ;)

Joanna said...

You go girl! Cute, cute blog. :)