Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm home!

Whew!!


What a whirlwind of weeks!  I'm home for the remainder of the summer with the exception of one weekend.

Last week, I left early due to a situtation with my sister.  Without dragging too much of her personal life into my blog... She's heartbroken.  Keep her in your prayers.

Schedule for the remainder of the summer.....

This week......Livie Lou!!!  My almost- 2 year old niece!
Next week.....Flash!!!  My 11 year old nephew & Baseball Camp for the boys (Monster included)
Week after that.... High School Musical Camp for Buggy.
Week after that...."Recover Week"
Week after that... Civics training... New subject area I'm teaching for next year.
Week after that... Return to school..

Typed out like that... there's not much time left and I've done ZERO in the get-organized-'cause-I'll-be-home-all-summer -department.

This weekend is the major birthday party for the kiddos.  Of 'course invitations will be emergency personal phone calls to friends and family due to the fact that Hubby and I can't get it together to pass out the printed invitations that have been in the car for a week.  And they were SUPER CUTE!

Tonight.... Joy Fellowship
Tomorrow... Water day for the kiddos for the church.
Wednesday... Church - teaching first class?!?!  Oh!!  I forgot to type that out!  - Hubby and I were asked to help with the small group set up that will be happening on Wednesday nights due to the remodeling of our Children's church.  We accepted after much discussion and prayer.

Seems like a busy week.. huh??  Throw in an extra child under the age of 2 and I'm already tired thinking about it!!!
Off to play with Livie Lou!!!  She's busy searching for Unca Miiiiiike.
More when I can.
 

2 creams and sugars:

Anonymous said...

I will try to not be offended that there is no mention of "YAY JoJo will be in town too!!!"

Hop online when you have a chance this week - and help Livie remember her Aunt JoJo so that she's all ready for me...

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Welcome home!
Just remember, your week and mine are identical...so, you get to see me ;)