Monday, May 26, 2008

Stuff to do...

...that I'm T-O-T-A-L-L-Y avoiding!!!!


1.  Laundry (Big Surprise)
2.  Grading Tests 
3.  Writing an article for Joy Journal (Which reminds me Fuschia.... you should submit some stuff)
4.  Cleaning (Forcing it to the bottom of the list)

God is opening some amazing doors right now for me.  Because of the decisions that I have to make, I'm not posting them.  Short version.....Life as I know it will change.   That I'm sure of.

I actually got up and sorted the mountains of Laundry this morning..A-N-D.. started one load before sitting down for a double dose of coffee in front of infomercials.  (I told you I was avoiding stuff)  I'm super motivated about one of them....Zumba.  It's a Latin workout video.  I did a search and can't find any negative feedback.  They've thrown off one of the 4 payments of $19.95 and threw in hand-shaker type weights and 2 extra videos.  I'm waiting for Hubby to wake-up so he can tell me it's not in the budget.  (Which is really good for me!!- This FPU stuff is gradual.)

We're spending today at Aunt D's house for the pool and grilling!!  (More avoiding)  I'm going to work on my summer sunburn!  Of course that means I have to put on a swimsuit which means------ I'll get back on the need to loose weight kick which means------- I want to order Zumba.....see the circle?!?!?

There are 4 days left of students.  3 of which are 1/2 days.  Can we say YIPEE?!?!? I did get my contract so, I'm employed for next year.  That's a HUGE Praise-A-Lou-YA!  There were 187 first year teachers that were not renewed in the county.  

Okay... I'm off to try to grade papers... Still avoiding #1. **giggle**giggle**  

****EDIT****
Much negotiation has been taking place since I posted.  Zumba has been ordered.  I had to forego my next month's blow money which essentially means no pedicures, random purchases, or new shoes for 30 days.  But....if I loose the dress size as "promised" while having fun dancing the pounds off.. it'll be well worth it.  AND if I continue to loose by the NEXT next month... my blow money will be used for NEW wardrobe!

...p.s.  I am still doing really well at avoiding the list posted above.  Including the papers. :0)

1 creams and sugars:

Sheila said...

I did Zumba for a while! It is fun and you can do it with your kids. But I just can't keep up with the workout videos. I like going for bike rides more!

But good avoiding! Keep up the good work!

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!