Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 more days.

That's it.... and they're 1/2 days at that.  Then, I have 2 planning days... with my children and then...

...Wednesday... Church
...Thursday...Hair Goddess!! **Happy Dance**Still Dancing**
...Friday... Training
...Saturday...Whatever
...Sunday...Church
...Monday - Friday...BOTH - Kids off to Church Camp (One week)

And that is my first 2 weeks of SUMMER BREAK!!!!

...I'm not going to sleep in.  I really can't during the summer.  Hubby has issues with alarm clocks...As in - He can't hear them.  So, I am the resident kick-you-until-you-turn-the-alarm-beeping-thing-off!!! (He really gets up to the beep!- the radio is even worse)  Which means--- all of that activity and noise at o-dark-thirty on a "sleep-in day"--Wakey-Wakey for Rho.  (and Hubby will take the extra 20 minutes of snooze)

I've decided that will be my prime opportunity to Zumba.  Early enough that the kiddos might be sleeping.  Late enough that Hubby will be out of the house.  I'm still pretty stoked about this exercising stuff.  Of course, I do realize that it's in a cardboard box on it's way here and not physically in front of me... but, the anticipation and pacing while it's on it's way is at least causing my heart rate to go up.  That counts as exercise?!?!  RIGHT?!?!

I'm still eating my veggies.... Yesterday I had leftover squash/zucchini for lunch and Cheese fries for dinner (Hello!??! -that's a potato)  Then I followed it up with a great fruit beverage..... Lime Slushie.  (Yes, Fuschia- we went after church.)  Okay.. so maybe I wasn't THAT good yesterday.  But, baby steps.....  :0)

Okay... I'm off to wake up the kiddos.

0 creams and sugars: