Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ERRRG!!!

1.  I'm still trying to figure out the background stuff!!!  I  did a search on pre-mades and I can't seem to get one unless I wipe everything else out I have already put in.  Any help sites would be helpful.


2.  Writer's block.  I have been asked to write an article on the summer and school being out.  I can't figure out what I want to write about.  The common word in MY brain right now is "rest".  Yet, I look at the 'calendar' and that's not exactly what's happening.  

3.  Apparently- if you avoid the laundry it doubles.  At least that is what it feels like.  So I now have the Alps minus snow in my garage.

HOWEVER -
Yesterday was glorious...  The kids swam like you have no idea.  Buggy spent a good bit of the time without her water wings.  We're still working on getting her face wet though.  She's scared to death of the water getting in her eyes....and hates goggles.  Monster on the other hand spent more time bothering the adults. (Me!)  I finally got wet and found a really good float and laid out with my 15 sunscreen lathered on.  He felt it was funny to water gun me and swim around me screaming.  Thank goodness he's still small enough for me to pick up and throw.  

For those who are worried....  I reapplied often and managed a small amount of color that could rival a light tan.  I'm not going to say I tanned instantly but the help of the "hint of color" lotion that is on to make sure I don't peel, is helping.  For those who are confused.... I don't tan.  I burn.  In fact, I have two colors - my normal fair colored skin and fire engine red.  I wear sunscreen year round.  As opposed to the rest of my family that looks like a Coppertone commercial.  So who knows?  Perhaps this is the year that I might have to change to the darker shade of my Bare Minerals *light instead of the *fairly light.   

**sigh** I should go back to sleep.  I'm still dreaming.

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

We're baaaaack. Missed you!
I like the new blog look. But. The picture...doesn't look like you...at least the "you" that I know...and LOVE!! I honestly thought someone else had taken coffee and chaos hostge. LOL!