Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm a nut.

I've been up since 3:25 this morning.  I'm preparing for a 4 hour bus trip down to a theme park with enough 7th graders to fill up 7 "luxury" buses.


Because of my early wake up I missed the AI finale.  I've watched the show since day one and I'm happy to say that both of the "boys" I picked ended up in the finals.  My girl was wiped out about 6 shows ago.  I'm also happy to say that I my "boy" won.  That being said, I haven't seen the entire show, just an internet write up and then I visited the AI website.  I saw his winning performance....and cryed my eyes out.  He's singing about how "This is the time of my life" and he sharing his moment with ALL of the 12 finalists and the person he competed against.  

Overall... on one of the largest days of your lives.... are you willing to share it?

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

You are a nut, btut it has nothing to do with Idol! ;-)
Love ya...see you Wed.