Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh! My!

...It's been a looooong week...


I think it's 'cause of the anticipation of two of my very favorite things.... 

1.  Ladies Tea Party - Saturday 11:00 AM.  Wear pretty dresses, feel like a lady, talk lady stuff, and hang out with friends.  

2.  Dinner with friends - Saturday 6:30 PM (is the time right?).  Have adult conversation and listen to the quiet of not having your own children while out to eat.

It's not because.....

1.  I was up past my bedtime Wednesday making cupcakes.
2.  I was up before my wake up time this morning making cookies.

A promise is a promise.

I promised my students that this week would be party week.  2 of my classes earned 1/2 parties and 2 of my classes earned full parties, 1 of which I promised to make cookies for because of their win during a school event.  2 of my classes didn't earn parties... and interestingly enough, they are a little better behaved this week because of it.


1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Lookin' forward to some Tea Party and Friend Dinner myself ;)