Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Wow's and thoughts.

***Wow***

The school year is 4.5 hours away from being over.  In all my complaining.... it really went fast.  I'm going to miss my challenges.

***Tickler***
Yesterday while driving to school I heard this weather report and had to laugh.  Only on a Christian radio station would the the weather man make an attempt to tell the truth.

Today starts out low at about 70 degrees.  The high today in the upper 90's.  We MIGHT have heavy clouds in the afternoon.  So you MIGHT want to carry an umbrella and be prepared.

***Thoughts 1***
I was soooo excited when I pulled in to the driveway yesterday afternoon.  There was a BOX on my front door step!!!  I'm thinking to myself ....Zumba! Zumba! Zumba!...  I quickly ran the kitchen-living room-foyer combination from the garage door...opened the front door with visions of dancing my legs off... Only to find that Hubby ordered something too.  From Mr. Ramsey.  More budget stuff.  There is a good news in all of this!  My heart rate was up and I walked rather quickly through the house... so quickly in fact one (me) might call it speed walking.  Thus categorizing a workout!  WOO HOO!!!

***Thoughts 2***
I've got a couple new links up on my Brewing section.  two of which are personal friends.  Hubby has his post that is super good.  Yes, he truly is a black belt.  No, he doesn't train with the kids.  :0)  I just hope he continues to blog.  The other is a close friend.  She is a gifted writer and I hope this opens many doors for her.  You'll notice we have the same background.  Seriously... it was unplanned.

0 creams and sugars: