Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes... I'm alive.

I've been dragging my feet on the creative side lately. 

Not to mention I'm dragging kids up and down a certain canopy road due to a camp schedule during the morning.  Our afternoons have been rather sweet and relaxing with the exception of a stupid baseball game that was lost because we couldn't figure out how to run over home plate.

I've been working really hard in Laundrydom.  It because I'm going away on a new journey.  One that will result in great rewards for my emotional state.  I'm leaving for Ecuador on Sunday.  I'll be gone for 7 days working with our Missions group in different villages.  I'm pretty sure there will be no updating the blog but, look for pictures when I get back.  

Hubby and I are going with our youth.  We'll be working with children and have an opportunity to run some youth services as well.  I can't tell you how excited I am!!  

Please be in prayer for our group while we are gone.



1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I've got your spiritual back...and your front...and your side...and your other side...and your top...and your bottom...