Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cut or Not to Cut...

I get to visit the Hair Goddess today!!!  Problem is that.... well... I don't know what I'm going to do.


This is not a rare thing but, I'm seriously considering cutting it off.  I mean... ALL off...which for me is a lot of hair.  Not because it's long but because I have a lot of hair!!!!

Problems with cutting it short:
  • I don't want my face to look plump.
  • I need low maintenance.
  • I need at least 3 different ways to style it so that it'll fit my mood.
  • It takes forever to grow back out and lets not forget the awkward stages as well.  (Although with the Hair Goddess those are few and far between and normally when  I'm waiting for the budget to catch up to me)
  • I'm going to Ecuador and need a way to make sure I can stay cool.  Obviously with short hair it can't be in the tickle the back of my neck stage.
Problems with keeping it longer:
  • It's not long enough to pull up without putting multiple pins and holders in it.  (I have a TON of layers due to the fact my hair is super thick)
  • I'm getting tired of "flipping" it out.
**Sigh**
I've been looking at Mariska Hargitay's hair from Law & Order: SVU.  I just don't know.  

I'm going to talk to the Goddess and perhaps she'll have a secret hair style for me.  Off to visit her now!

Oh! Oh! OH!!!!  I stayed up until 1:30 last night to finish a book that I've been waiting a WHOLE year to read!!!

If you have never, ever read any of Deeanne Gist's books.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you go to the nearest bookstore, library, or printer and get one.  Her newest Deep in the Heart of Trouble was super good.  It is a continuation of Courting Trouble that was released last June.  Every time I had marked the chapter I needed to stop at so I could get to sleep my heart was broken and I needed to read on so that it would be fixed; there was some sort of suspense, laughter, that couldn't wait OR a lesson being learned and God was present in the solution.  My absolute favorite of hers  is The Measure of a Lady.  Seriously though?  ALL of them ARE WORTH READING MORE THAN ONCE!!!!  Yeah.  that's how good they are!

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

well, did u cut or not? dont' you dare make me wait til Sun!