Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weigh-in Wednesday - Part 3

 As you can tell from the ticker on the side... the weight-loss thingy isn't working so hot.  The loss posted today was .4 lbs.  **Sigh**

The good side is that I neglected to post the amount of weight I went up last week so.. I may have technically lost some pounds.

 I'm trying to find the happy balance of food to exercise ratio.  I'm STARVING.  All the time.  Not because I'm not eating.  I'm just trying to find the perfect amount.   I did figure out that eating a Reese's peanutbutter cup after Zumba-ing is not the right thing.  

But, take yesterday...  I had a Slim-fast meal bar , strawberries, carrots, 90 calorie granola bar, and then topped it off with an english muffin with peanutbutter before the hunger growls quieted down for dinner.  I was drinking close to 60 ounces of water in there as well.  I know I need to throw breakfast in there somehow.  I'm perfectly content with my 2 cups of coffee, though.  Apparently- this particular liquid breakfast -ALONE- is not ideal.  EVEN if you use artifical sweetner and sugar free creamer.  So, I'm working on that.  (went to kitchen to grab a meal-on-the-go bar)

This whole weight loss thing is a baby step process.  Part 1 - Added Veggies, Part 2 - Added Zumba, Part 3 - Adding Breakfast.

The good news in this post...

I have lost about 4 inches around my body since the Zumba DVD's have arrived on my front door step!!! 

I will let all skeptical people know that, I did the measuring myself.  So, they all aren't completely accurate as in the places I'm measuring.  BUT, I'm remeasuring the inaccurate spots as best as I can so... that's a consistent measurement??!!  Right?!  

Did I lose the pants size?!  I'm going to say yes, even though I'm wearing the same pants.  They fit SOOO much better and I'm not squeezing myself into them and praying for the stretch fabric to instantly realize that I need the extra material.
And so... today is my "rest day" and that's what I'll do.  I'm going to go work on closets - maybe.

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Keep on keepin' on!
Remember, how you feel is more important than what the evil scale says anyway!!!