Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A tough weekend.....

...is coming up.  


I'm realizing now that I'm going to need all of the prayers I can get so please, please, PLEASE!  put me on your prayer list.

The very short version...

I'll be in a room with someone who won't forgive me.  It's been 4 years.  This person hasn't acknowledged me at all and barely recognizes my children and Hubby.  She's related to Hubby and you can only imagine the stress this has put on his family.

God has done amazing things in my life.  He has placed my family and myself out of  town during her visits or unavailable.  My guess is that he's decided it's time...and I'm okay with that.  But, there is a nervousness there.  The case of the unexpected.  I'm an "otter" by nature but, stress puts me in a "lion" state.  

I'm carrying bible verses with me - Philippians 4:6 & Matthew 6:34

Keep me in your prayers.
Please.

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

You got it girl!
You want I should oughtta break her legs or somethin'?!
(That would probably negate my prayer effectiveness, but I'll go whichever way you want ;-)