Friday, June 13, 2008

Venting...

EEEERRRRRGGGG!!!


When someone says... I'll do it.  Then hours later says.... I'll do it in the morning.  Then, morning comes and they say (when reminded--again).....I did everything ELSE!  This is not very taxing. (as they complete the chore)

It totally burns me.

#1 Love Language in my book?!?!!?  You got it! Acts of Service.  So it's how you are telling me you love me.  I'm being partly overdramatic at this point.  Read on, find humor, take it with a grain of salt, but know I'm hurt.

1.  "Sure, I'll do it. (Smiling)" means in MY mind... I'll walk through desert and hurricanes to make sure it happens because you are THE #1 person in my life.

2.  "I'll do it in the morning."" means in MY mind... Too busy tonight for you.  But, I'll make time tomorrow.  Promise. (Bump me down to #6 or 7 in your life)

3.  "I did everything ELSE!  This is not very taxing."  means in MY mind...(Stomp. Stomp. Squish)  I got better things to do.  (Bottom of the barrel, Girl, bottom of the barrel.)

So here I sit, steaming next to my piping hot coffee with an extra splash of cinnamon bun creamer (NOT sugar free) listening to my new favorite find of music (thankyouverymuch ALICIA!)- Michael Buble singing "Tell me Quando, Quando, Quando......."  Which means...."WHEN?, WHEN?, WHEN?"  Granted, he's crooning over something else but, still....the Quando part is sticking in my brain.

I'm over it.  I feel much better.  Thanks for listening.
Off for the 2nd cup.

3 creams and sugars:

Curious Servant said...

That is the language my wife understands. Mine is different.

Too late I understood this.

I don't know if it can be repaired.

I'm trying to learn.

Thank you for letting me hear her voice through your words.

Curious Servant said...

Thank you for the nice comment.

Alicia Hall said...

left my comment in the wrong place but you'll figure out where it goes. I feel so completely blogger illiterate with this stinkin' program.