Friday, August 15, 2008

Not Enough Coffee.

I've had 3 sips and I log-in and find my dashboard discombobulated. (if it's not spelled correctly, Sound it out...you'll get it)


Well...I hit my wall... Emotionally and Physically.
I'm tired and worn out.  This 4:30 wake up and summer late nights (10:00) are killing me.  Combine that with stress attitudes from co-workers (my clash has backed off) and it makes for and ibuprofen or acetaminophen day.  I still have a list of things to finish and not enough time to get them done.  Seriously.. I stood in the middle of my classroom looking at the chairs trying to COUNT them for 10 minutes due to the fact that I couldn't focus on that simple thing. Even WORSE.... I walked out of the house without my wedding bands on!  I had every other accessory...watch, earrings, necklace, belt, matching purse... NO rings.. and those are the FIRST things I put on after I get beautiful. (They're already on for today)

Today starts the students.  We have an open house/orientation for the new students.  They don't know who they have yet due to schedules being handed out on Monday...but, they still get to visit.  I had a couple visit yesterday from last year.  I didn't realize the nostalgia I'd get.  Not to mention looking at the combinations of the students from last year in this year's rolls for other teachers.

Okay... I need to wake up the kiddos.
  


1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Just hook up the Java I V...you're going to make it, I promise!!