Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Quiet Morning...

(Deep Breath)

I love it when I'm the first one up!  Even when the alarm isn't set!!!  I must admit today I'm a little giddy for two very different reasons.
Reason #1  
It's HAIR GODDESS DAY!!!
I think the decision for the hair change is a little bit of color and a little bit more length.(pause) gone. Don't worry... I'll find a way to post pictures.  Part of me wants to chop the whole back part off.  I'm also a little nervous about going.  Something that's super silly and selfish on my part.  The Hair Goddess has been trying to have a child for the last year and I spoke to one of her other clients and she's newly pregnant.  I'm SOOOOO Excited for her!!!!  I can't wait to spoil the little baby when he/she gets here.
BUT.
The selfish part of me is gearing up my calendar for the next 35 weeks so that I can make sure there are no hiccups in the beauty process if you get my drift.  My other fear is that I may have to find a new Goddess. (gasp!)  Sniff. Sniff. What if she really enjoys Mommyhood and decides not to bless me with her art creations every 6 weeks?!?!?!

***Note to new readers***  I'm totally unselfish with everything else except. my. hair.  Please don't freak out over my use of sarcasm and attempt to be funny.

Reason #2

I'M GOING TO THE GAME!!!!!
Here's one of those random things you don't know about me.  I'm a college football fanatic! Especially for MY TEAM and anyone else that chooses to play against the other team.
Sooooo.
My team is playing AT home TODAY and I have SEASON tickets to WATCH them in THE STANDS!
Hubby and I use this as a "date".  It's our bonding experience.  I was WAY into football before we started dating because of my mother.  She used it as way to yell at the TV instead of the rest of the family when we weren't following the directions she gave us.  Hubby's friends think I'm the coolest because I'm one of those fans that really get into the game -  more so than they do.  Not to mention I UNDERSTAND the game and they freak out when I join the conversation on plays and stuff.

Sooo all of that to say this.  
I'm giddy!
  I can almost breathe out of both nostrils (great picture...huh?)  I've been getting rest like no body's business.  My house is clean.  I'm avoiding laundry.  I'm visiting the Goddess.  I'm going to the GAME.  My family and friends love me.  AND.  I'm working on my MARGINS.
Yeah.  Life is Good.

0 creams and sugars: