Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pics!!!

It's the NEW DO! 

The lighting doesn't do the color justice.  AND I just want everyone to know this is what it looks like AFTER spending 4.5 hours in the sun at a football game!
 


This next picture is a before picture when Buggy and I were goofing off.




4 creams and sugars:

Joanna said...

Looks good! Way to rock it, hottie. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I like it. What did you do for color this time around?

Just want to let you know...They actually showed the FSU game here yesterday. On real TV - not "pay even more than I am paying now" TV. I was shocked!

How much longer is the school year? Not having you on IM during the day is forcing me to work!!!

jo.

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I triple heart the new do!

Profesora de español said...

Ohhhh! I LOVE it!