Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hair Goddess in 4 days!

I'm totally wanting a NEW hair style.  Could be color.  Could be cut.  Any suggestions?!?!  


Just remember....I HAVE to be somewhat conservative in front of the classroom.  So Purple, Pink, Green, and Blue must be ruled out.

It's another LONG day!
School - 4:40
Buggy's first practice at 6:00.
Monster's first game at  6:15. (Obviously going to miss the opening pitch and first couple of innings)

Tomorrow.
Work
Small Group/Church

Thursday.
First night home - Catch up on Housework.

Longer Post later.  It's easier to tip-type at night!

3 creams and sugars:

Anonymous said...

Buggy's first practice for...?

I think you should go brown and red again! And short. No, wait! Long. One of us needs long hair!

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

You are WELL equipped unto ALL good works!!
I know you were tired and had no voice and...BUT, just seeing you made me smile.
I love you, girl!!

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

I am there with you girl, I go to see Kelly on Thursday and I need color and possibly a haircut. I think your hair would be cute cut shorter in the back and a little longer on the sides. You would wear that style really well. (just a thought). You have alot going on, but remember to take one day at a time (tomorrow will take care of itself).