Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Works for me Wednesday


I hope did that right!!!  I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.  Please go here for more helpful WFMW information.


What works for me?!?!  E-mail of Bible verses and Devotions. 

In my busy day that starts as early as 4:30AM, I sometimes can't get myself in gear to particpate in a FULL devotion.  So, I have them e-mailed to me.  Actually, I have several e-mailed to me, so I have my choice AND a bible verse of the day.  The other super cool thing is that I feel important because I have so many e-mails in the early morning!! (Or Presents depending on my mood in the morning)  I have the opportunity to read these morning or night AND I'll look at the bible verse and try to memorize it as well.  If I don't succeed with the memorization, at least I've seen them and I have a fresh word for my day!

I'll update with some of the versions and websites later tonight.  I'm off to baseball with Monster!!!


1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

What a great idea. And you are supposed to be the random friend, I am the organized one, remember?!Send me the links, kay?