Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Numb.

I'm recovering from a field trip that was 1 week long.  I'm struggling with getting back on track.  I'm overly tired and can't think straight.


Simply put.  I'm numb.  Numb to what is happening, going through the motions, and trying to keep my head above water so that I can breathe.

I'm going to church tonight.  I'm going to reintroduce myself to the Deep End because I've been out for so much.  I need to worship, praise, hear the word, and rest.  

Life is getting busy again.  It seems as if the more I cut out the busier I get.  

How is that possible?!?!
I'm trying to figure out how to search for other blogs.  Any suggestions?  

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Hi Friend!!
I see you found your way through Blogger-slog. I think I like your pink better than my pink. Does that mean I have pink-envy?
Check out my blogroll, and then check out each of their blogrolls...that's how I found my fav's!!
Love the coffee metaphors.