Monday, September 29, 2008

My Weekend...

1.  Monster lost.  They were shut out 11-0.

2.  Buggy won.  But they don't "Keep Score" 4-3 if anyone was wondering.. OH! and they placed her at goalie.
3.  Movie.... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.  Read the book, watch the movie, do whatever you can to get this message!
4.  Church.  Refreshing.  I always forget how much I miss corporate services.  (I was out last week)
5.  Laundry - 3 loads down..1 left of clothes... 4 loads of linens left as well.

Random thought.....10 more days until Ladies Retreat Bliss.  

3 creams and sugars:

Anonymous said...

Don't you owe me like three months worth of pictures by now?

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Poor Monster! Was he upset by Buggy's win? That's got to be hard for a big brother (kind of like a pastor getting critcized while his wife gets praised!) :-{
Anyway...

I'm checking on Sat!

Joanna said...

Oh sweetie never evah count the loads of laundry as it will make your head explode. ;)

I'm hoping to get the Hubby off to see that movie soon. They don't keep "those types" of movies around for long.