Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm going to see THE mouse!!!

On Thursday evening, I will be braving a 4.5 hour car ride with two children, two in-laws, and hubby.  In order to keep my sanity, I have 2 books, 1 magazine, and a super charged iPod with inspirational music that can drown out the "Are we there yet?!" questions that will last 3 minutes into our car ride.


Don't get me wrong... I'm TOTALLY looking forward to visiting the magic and being whisked away to a fantasy land of make believe even if it does cost  me a million dollars.  At this point, I need the fairy tale. 

I want to be the Princess roaming The Kingdom with her Prince Charming.
  
I want to see the wonder in my children's eyes as characters that they watch come up to visit them.  

I want to be away from the chaos that is self driven here to have a relaxing moment of family chaos of the good 'ole vacation style.  
You know the stuff that draws a family closer and keeps them from taking another vacation for 2.65 years!

I plan on returning with royalty at my fingertips because every wish was granted and all of my worries are frozen in place and never to look back on them.  

Anything can happen.  It's THE mouse.  Right!?!?  
If not - Don't take away my fairy dust.

2 creams and sugars:

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

I hope all your dreams come true and I know that your kids will have a blast. We took the little ones there last year and it was so much fun watching them as they explored all the magic. Have fun and be safe.

Alicia Hall said...

Oh how I wish I could go too! I could use some extra fairy dust myself.