Sunday, September 7, 2008

Guess what I've been doing?!?!?

.....Sleeping In.

I've spent the last 3 days (including today) sleeping during my early morning "wake-up".  I still allow enough time for my bible study but, it occurred to me that I was spending more time on the blog than in the word - which adds chaos to an already chaotic world.

So I decided to kill two birds with a giant stone or attempt to.  I'm working on knocking out the "I'm tired" phrase that starts around 4:30p.m. in my house as well as getting more focused on reading what I should do about my mornings instead of writing about how much they are controlling me.

I had about an hour to myself yesterday and Hubby managed to find some dollars in the 'ole budget for me to "shop".  Sadly, I only located one thing I just had to have!  *sigh* that's what happens when you WANT to spend the money you have.  But, that's okay.  'Cause I still got to walk in the mall for an hour.  
Oh, and get this.  I didn't stop at Starbucks.
  **gasp!!!**
Friends, take deep breaths!  The world is not ending.  There is good reason! - I was too lazy AND (hold on to your seats) I was working on resisting the 5 million calorie coffee I wanted.  Because... I've lost 4 pounds, since school started and the Venti Caramel Machhiato would probably put all 4 pounds plus one to grow on back.

5 creams and sugars:

Profesora de español said...

I've been sleeping in too. (Went to bed at 10pm on Friday and woke up at 11:30 am on Saturday.) The first two weeks are killer!

Isn't it horrible how all the delicious things are packed with empty calories? *Sigh*

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Go you on the poundage!
I'm seriously praying for your "busyness"...really!

Anonymous said...

Why can't M hook you up like that when I'm in town? Wait a sec - I think I answered my own question. :)

Catch up soon?
jo

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

Gosh, I would love to sleep in. Since I am helping out with Macy getting off to school in the mornings and the fact that I am not working, Sleeping In has not been there for me either. I am praying for you right now that your busy life slows down and that you will find the peace and rest you need and so much deserve. You are a Great Mom and Friend....

Joanna said...

Ye-haw on the losing the extra fluff. I would gladly share some of mine since you seem to be willing to walk yours off. Wha? Not interested are you?