Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I canb't breaffe.

I'm still sick.


My voice sounds like Bill Cosby in the dentist office.  
My nose sounds like an expresso machine on permanent brew.
My cough sounds like a scraping shovel across concreate.

Just wanted to give y'all a visual on my miserable-ness.

Monster lost his game last night..... 11-1.  Good news though!!!  I didn't get frustrated with the coach.. not ONCE!!! (There's a blog to be posted on that) AND... the coach let him catch!  (Something about tradition and left handers not being able to catch well... Hmmpf!)

Buggy had her first SOCCER practice and it went really well.  More later.


3 creams and sugars:

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

Sounds like you need a warm bed and some homemade soup. I will keep you in my prayers. (Hay, just a suggestion, when I can't breaffe, I use Vicks, my Grandfather tought me to use it. and it works.)

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Sorry you don't feel so hot. If it's any consolation, you still look hot :)
So glad to hear Monster's coach is getting it together...Linda was right, prayer's the way to go.

Anonymous said...

YAY! It's about time they finally caught on to the fact that Monster can do, quite literally, ANYTHING. Ali's practicing her elbows, right?

So...about Thanksgiving. I love you guys and all...but it's SO not going to happen, seeing as how tickets would have been W-A-A-A-A-Y more than we have to spend. Like - several, several, several pairs of Yellowboxes! So...we're savin' up for later!