Friday, August 29, 2008

Make'n like a tree!!

I'm going to visit Nana, Papa, Auntie M, Unca Jerry, Flash and Livie LOU!


We're gonna help Auntie M move into her new house!  I think I'm babysitting.  Something about alot of cleaning and painting left and Oh! By The Way... Will you watch the kiddos?!!?

My aversion to "manual labor" is out. (Can I get a Yay?!)

Then once that's done, we'll hang out, play cards, and hang out some more!
So..... 
I'm leafing (get it?!?! -If not, see title) after school today for the 2.5 hour trip (Hubby's driving, so it takes less time)
I'll miss y'all.  If you get bored... just re-read my last week.  Spiders and Syrup and Rain! Oh MY!!!

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Have fun. Gettin' outta Dodge has worked wonders for this Pink friend of yours!