Monday, August 25, 2008

100th Post.

...Are you supposed to do something special for this?!?!?


Overall.. I can tell you this... 
My Bloggy Buddies are the BESTEST!  
A special thanks to all 4 of you for spending the time to read and comment.  (insert smiley face)  
I'm ready for  another 100 posts that are full of chaos, funnies, and most importantly... COFFEE!!!

Love to you ALL!!
~Rho

3 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Love right back at ya!!

Joanna said...

I did a 100 me-me post and it about melted my brain!

Keep it coming and nice to know you. My boys think I'm the weirdest thing in the world that my friends live in my computer.

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blogs. As I am new to all of this, I am working on mine. I had the help of Michelle this afternoon and Alicia said she would help as well. And I know I can count on you too. Your stories are great and I look forward to future blogging with you. Ed