Saturday, August 9, 2008

I survived.

..and have been working frantically to put my house back together.

It's amazing to me that we didn't spend near as much time at the house and it ended up looking like a tornado hit it.  Combine that with the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing the first week of school and you've got a crazy Rho.  I mean more crazy than normal.

The week has been a little hectic.  Overall, I can say positive things about my training.  There were some pretty cool activities AND field trips.  

**CHANGE OF SUBJECT**

Last night was Vonderful!!  Hubby and I celebrated our 12th anniversary.  It was our 15th year at our favorite anniversary spot known as THE MELTING POT.  The kiddos hung out at the church for a lock-in so we had the WHOLE evening by ourselves!!  Besides the 3.5 hours in a beautiful atmosphere speaking adult to Hubby... other highlights included our waiter making the old mushroom salad for me (they took it off the menu a year ago)... and a trip to Wal-mart, where we wandered aimlessly.  Our official day is tomorrow.

Happy Anniversary Hubby!!
I love you!!

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Rho you got some 'spaining to do! You didn't tell me it was your anniversary!!
Happy anniversary Mr. Blackbelt and Mrs. Delta...all of us in the Land of Pink love you bunches and bunches!!