Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look!!! Look!!!

Woo!  Hoo!!  I gots BLING-BABY!

It's my very first one and I got extensive language as to how to post it on my blog.  
AND... now... it's here!!  I did it!

A Berry Special Thanks to Joanna.  She blessed me with the Award and that made me Smile which is why she got the award in the first place so it's Berry well deserved on HER part!  Thankyouverymuch!

Hugs!

I think I'm supposed to Tag People in this.  Seeing as one of my 4 readers tagged me (at least those who comment and I know of... **subtle hint to comment if you visit so I can see you too!!**)  
I'mma gonna tag Fuschia, Alicia, and Profesora for making me smile by reading my blog!!

P.S.  Did I do it right?!?!

2 creams and sugars:

Joanna said...

Hee hee - and that's why you got the award to begin with. :)

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Well now, YOU make Me smile...so I might have to give that award right back to you!! See, here's my smile ;)