Saturday, August 2, 2008

Early Riser.

I'm up.  

I'm meeting buddies at Chic-fil-A for breakfast and the  Staples Teacher Appreciation event.  I really hope it's as big  as I'm making it out to be.  
New perk from visiting the Hair Goddess.... It took roughly 40 minutes to get out of bed, shower, make-up, hair and ready to go!  That's a NEW record AND it's a good hair day!
I'm typing here because it's too inviting to crawl back into bed.
I'm normally an early riser.  I've slacked off ENORMOUSLY over the summer and have been gradually going back to my schedule.  This last week was a 6:30 wake up.  Next week.... is 5:30 and I still have one more hour to go.
Friends think it's a little inhuman to wake up that early... I think of it a way to add an extra hour in my day so that I can get my Bible in and eventually some exercise so that I can move back into my quest for a smaller single-digit size and new wardrobe.  
Not to mention.... nobody else wakes up at this early hour and I've got the entire world of peace and quiet... That's pretty hard to come by in the House of Rho.

3 creams and sugars:

Profesora de español said...

Goodness! You wake up at 4:30 during the school year? Wow! I can barely get myself out of bed at 6. I suppose I'll get a little better at waking up when I have kids, but for now, I think my cat can stand to eat a half-hour later then normal!

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

How do you breathe before the air is out?!

Joanna said...

Yeah, good luck with that. I'll be intercessory sleeping for all you early risers. I pray to pastor pillow a lot. :)