Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday.

A Classroom in Ecuador
Another Classroom in Ecuador
My Classroom
My Classroom again

I remember a time (like 2 weeks ago) when I was stressing over my classroom and the way it looks.  I took a break from all of the decorating to go through my Ecuador pictures only to find some of what I took specifically for this purpose:  Don't forget how good you really have it.  God provides in AMAZING ways!
For more Wordless Wednesdays go  here.

3 creams and sugars:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much we take for granted. Thanks for reminding me just how good my kids really have it!! Happy WW! :)

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Amen to that, Sister!

I miss you bunches. We'll be gone 'til Monday...call me.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I know exactly what you mean. We often forget how much the schools here have compared to others. Still seeing both of them makes me miss teaching now.

Happy WW!