Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just wanted to let you know...

I'm up for the "Being Domestic too Early in the Morning" Award.

It's complete with a new alarm clock, sponge, bottle of 409, and various other cleaning supplies.

I woke up this morning without an alarm.  Yesterday... my alarm beeped at me because I forgot to return my iPod to the contraption after listening to it for encouragement on Tuesday.  Last night I was certain not to repeat that so, I came in from church and placed my iPod promptly on the alarm clock.  At the point is was tuck in time... I went to sleep.... unknowingly NOT setting the alarm clock.
SOOO... this morning I woke up in a panic over not hearing my Wake up list, which set my heart-a-racing, which put me in hyperspeed.  
Rho on hyperspeed is like the Alvin, Simon, and Theodore on Starbucks combined.  
(marinate on that picture for a while..I'll wait.)
pause..
pause..
pause..

Okay... so all of this to say.....
I've loaded, unloaded, and washed dishes.  I've prepared dinner in the crockpot and am waiting for the perfect time to turn it on.  I've straightened my stuff for the day as well as ironed my outfit, made myself beautiful, AND checked all e-mails and postings.
Yeah.  All that before 6:25.  
....and that is why I'm nominated... 
Think I'll win?!

2 creams and sugars:

Fuschia said...

I'll let you know when I fully wake up...please notice the time of this comment ;)

Joanna said...

You got my vote. Yikes woman! You morning people make me skeert.