Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Look what I got!!!

I just needed a minute to tell everyone how Wondermous my friends and family are!!!


Yesterday, while getting dressed to do the feared workout (post to be posted later) I heard the doorbell ring.  While that would make most people excited I cringed inside due to my son's new stalker friend that doesn't understand that we aren't his second home.  (post to be posted later)  All of that to say I was PLEASANTLY surprised when it was the UPS man for me!! ME!!!!!

My tea timing buddy surprised me with this....

It's an electric kettle!  Which is the coolest thing I've ever made tea with in no seconds flat!  

The coolest part is that I can press on.. have tea and finish the book series that my reading buddy has introduced me to!! (The cover is in the car!!!)  For the record... I read the first 3 pages of the second book during our "silent reading" time at school and had to force myself to go back to teaching!!! ERERRG!

All of that to say... 
THANK YOU!!!!!


1 creams and sugars:

Anonymous said...

VERY exciting. Do you know where she got that kettle? That is a MUCH cuter way to make tea than boiling water in a pot on the stove, which is what I have been doing.

Cute hair, too!