Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We ended the year out with a pretty big BUMP and are entering 2009 with a 4:15 AM wake-up call.


Buggy and Monster were playing in the golf cart at Mimi's when Monster hit the gas too hard while Buggy was still getting situated and she fell out and hit the concrete with her head.  She's got a massive knot and we're keeping a close eye on her per doctor's orders to make sure she's fine.  Needless to say... we'll be up at odd hours this morning.  She's responding well and played hard for most of the evening.

I'm still winding down from my one cup of coffee that I had around 10:00.  Remind me that when Bumpa makes coffee to only have a 1/2 a cup.

I'm thinking of each and everyone of my Bloggy buddies right now.  I'm remembering where we came from and how far we've gotten... in personal growth and friendships.  

I can't wait to see what great plans (and posts) there are for 2009!!!
Happy New Year!



2 creams and sugars:

Fuschia said...

Ooooh, Buggy! Believing for speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Poor Bug! I'm assuming all is still well?