Thursday, May 1, 2008

Praise Report!

Everything that has breath, PRAISE the Lord!


We're budget happy here in at Rho's house.   This particular month looked like it would be a busy one for Hubby to try and keep us balanced.  On the initial "budget meeting" - He was going to have to work 50+ overtime hours this month, in small increments, in order for us to make it work.  We have the annual baseball camp for Monster, Buggy's "princess" camp, church camp for a week, and then we're still paying off our trip to Ecuador that Hubby and I are taking in June with the youth group.  We also have to pay for the deposit next year on after school, the end of the year teacher gifts - that are made- allow for the new gas prices (again!) and other random expenses.  

But!! God is GOOD!!  Almost the EXACT amount (plus some change)  we needed to make it work arrived in MY paycheck yesterday!!  I'm not kidding.  We have it balanced out and Hubby doesn't need to work the extra hours!  

Combine that with the confirmation of some conversations I've been having with Fuschia and I've got all kinds of happiness surrounding me!

I love it when the blessings are amazing!  I love it when I can share them!  It makes me think about how wonderful God is and it confirms the good things that are happening....EVEN on the bad days -  Which I've been having lately.  My physical was good... I'm pretty healthy, if only he could explain the plain exhaustion I live in.  I'll be starting a test for sleep apnea in the near future....at 33 - which he's pretty sure will be negative.  

So that leaves 1 of 2 options.  Neither of which I'm happy about.  #1.  I'm a "young" married woman that has two "young" children and a busy lifestyle  OR #2.  I've got signs of mild depression - more due to family history.  While #1 seems like a logical answer, I don't like it because I'm getting 7-9 hours of sleep on a pretty consistent basis.  I've cut my "busy" lifestyle in HALF since I was working in the corporate world (4 years ago).  #2 scares the daylights out of me.  Do I have down days?  You betcha... I just don't know what to think about it.  Currently, I'm operating on the don't know anything policy.  I only know the words but haven't looked into it because I know myself pretty well that I'll put myself in a state of paranoia.  

So, I'm doing what the Dr. asked me to do.  Finding a time to exercise (back to the busy schedule), Finding a multi-vitamin that doesn't make me ill, and tracking my "allergy/sinus" symptoms to see if they line up with the fatigue.

All of that to say this......  God is still working DESPITE my bad days!  Praise-a-leujah!  I'm standing on his promise, I'm standing on his works, and I'm standing that I can do ALL things through he who strengthens me!!!  He's blessing my family financially!  He's confirming things left and right!  He's everywhere I look!!  (Do get the point?!?!?! - Bad days or not... he's here!)
Thank you Father for not leaving my side.  Even on the bad days.

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

His grace is enough. His grace is MORE than enough. His grace is all sufficient!
Not only will He never leave or forsake you, but He promises that He will bring you out victorious!!!

As you say, Praise-a-lujah ;)