Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Funnies....

On the way to school...


Radio:  SE College is only 1 hour away from DisneyWorld!!
Monster:  I wanna go! I wanna GO!!
Buggy: Meee Toooooo!
Monster:  We can't it costs money and we don't have alot right now.
Buggy:  Awwwww
Monster:  I know!  Mr. Crabs can pay for it!!
Buggy: Who?
Monster:  From SpongeBob?!?!?
Buggy:  And? (yes my creative child is struggling with the conversation)
Monster:  He's got a million dollars!!
Me:  You mean clams.
Monster:  Nu-uh.. They changed it to money.
Buggy:  Nu-uh... Mommy knows EVERYTHING! (maybe she isn't struggling as much as I thought!)


Today at school:

Student has a photo album on her desk.  I pick it up and look at the baby pictures inside...
Me:  Are you being dedicated or baptized?
Her:  I don't know it was something at church.
Me:  Ummm.. okay?
Her:  Wait, I got dipped in the water when I was 11.  That must've been my dedication.


1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

That Buggy is one SMART kid!!