Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sounds of Silence

It's quiet this morning.  It's quiet every morning but, there is a peacefulness about this morning.  


Maybe it's the calm before the storm as we're approaching wake-up time?  
Maybe it's going to be a good day!
Maybe it's me,  not quiet finished with my first cup of coffee but, knowing that it's in my system.

Overall... it'll be a good day.  We'll be going to service tonight.  It's the first time in what feels like months.   

I'm reading a book for school called Teaching Matters...Motivating and Inspiring Yourself by Todd & Beth Whitaker.  

It's quite interesting on the different pick me ups and motivating things they are suggesting that could transfer over seamlessly to everyday life.  One of the things they mention is personal reflection.  I've been doing alot of that lately.  As well as paying less attention to my mirror in the morning looking at the blemishes, grey hair, and wrinkles.  I'm reflecting other things other than my person.  **Think about it.  I'll write more later.  

Time to wake the kiddos.
~R

0 creams and sugars: