Monday, May 25, 2009

The end is near......

...don't freak out.. It's just the end of the year.  Can I tell you how exciting that is?!?!!?!


I'm enjoying my Memorial Day by catching up on some chores and relaxing.  I've managed to finish two books and most of the laundry. 

This week is final's week.  Monster has 5th grade graduation, Mimi is retiring,  and I'm moving classrooms.  That's it.  That's the last of the "Have to" things we have left.  

And then Summer....

The relaxing days of renewing friendships, hanging out, and getting organized for a new school year.  

We (Hubby & I) have a much needed Grown -Up Only cruise planned in three weeks.  The Kiddos have 2 camps each... One being church camp (while we are on the cruise) and then Monster has baseball (with nephew Flash) and Buggy has American Girl Camp.  I'm throwing a week of Livie Lou in here too.  Then it's pretty much unorganized, do what I want to bliss.  AAAAhhh.. the life of summer.  
I do have one week of training sometime in June...but nothing to worry about.

I'm off to tackle the kid's closets.... Say a prayer for me!!!

1 creams and sugars:

Joanna said...

I'm with you on let this be over with please!! Hope you have a nice time.