Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Slowly but surely...

I'm getting there. The coffee is definitely helping and the fact that I'm a walking Zombie keeps others from interfering.


We have 3 weeks of baseball, 4 weeks of school, 2 weekend trips, --throw in a week where Hubby will be riding in the Policy Unity Tour (I'm single parenting) and then I will be in the month of June!!!  Which means summer, and friends, and camps, and sun, and beach, and cleaning, and avoiding laundry at it's finest!!! 

Oh..and then I think I'll take a day or two to listen to silence.  This will include locking myself in a closet of shoes because there are no more clothes due to the fact that I've got them all piled in front of the washing machine.

I've just returned from taking 200+ 8th graders to New York and Washington, D.C. for one week on a bus...and I found out that I'm employed next year!!  Which is a SUPER Bonus considering I'm still annual contract and 12 teachers at my school were let go...I don't know the final number for our county.

That's about all the time I have this AM... I really am trying to keep up...promise!
Miss y'all!!

0 creams and sugars: