Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why?

(deep exhale)

As you saw yesterday, life has been a little busy and the schedule that was posted is the "winding down".  I've been doing some serious soul searching as well... You know in those free moments right before I fall asleep from exhaustion.

I'm looking around and asking the question of "WHY" lately.  
Why do I set the alarm for  4:30 and crawl out of bed at 5:00ish? 
Why do I wait until Saturday to finish 18 loads of laundry when I can have an ongoing of some during the week?Why do I start a non-fiction book only to quickly turn to fiction or go to sleep?

Those simple defining me moments of curiosity that could in retrospect make my life a little easier. (minus the fiction book)

Oh... here's another one... 
Why do I post randomly about why questions when I have a million plus ideas in my brain?
....see!?!?!


0 creams and sugars: