Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weigh-in Wednesday - Part 4

Sniff. Sniff.


Nothing.  Absolutely Nothing.

I'm disappointed, frustrated, and all together just numb.  I working my tail off and I got nothing.  I can't measure well so, I'm up, down, and just plain weird in my measurements.  I don't know what to do.  My next step is to start journaling what I eat.  I guess.  Maybe I'm not eating enough.  Maybe I'm eating too much.  Maybe I don't have enough water intake.  I don't know.  

Hubby is trying to be encouraging and things are moving.  It's just it's not a noticeable change (in my eyes or clothes)  I went with a friend yesterday to cruise the mall while the kids were at their morning camp.  No change in size.  Nothing wowed me - that was on me.

My dream right now is that while I'm in Ecuador, it'll be enough culture change that my body will freak out, move to the right places over night, and I'll be more positive about this exercising stuff.  Don't get me wrong.  I still LOVE my Zumba.  I just don't like the sweating part (which I do EVERYTIME I work out)  I'm on a rotation of Zumba-ing for 3 days and resting for 1.  THEN... because I'm working on being healthier... I'm "watching" what I eat (although, it's probably NOT close enough) AND I'm still STARVING!

I'm participating in a Summer Moms Bible study.  We're doing Victoriously Frazzled Female.  It's a play group that we have through the church and we thought it would give us something to talk about other than school stuff.  (A good bit of us are teachers)  The Relax in the Word part is to read Psalm 139.  It tells me I'm fearfully and wonderfully made.  
I'm struggling with that. 
 Obviously.    

1 creams and sugars:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Okay, don't hate me for being obvious...have you asked the Lord why the weight isn't coming off? He's got the answers, and He wants you to have them too!!
I love ya, and will be believing for you to know exactly what to do!