Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh! My Goodness!!

They fit!!!


I can fit into the Phase 1 "skinny" jeans!  

I'm not by any means close to my goal weight...I've lost 5 pounds in the last month... However, I've been busting my tail in contortions that Bob from the Biggest Loser weight loss videos have put me through and I'm starting to have all of the fat cells move around to create the illusion that I've lost like 8.5 pounds.  (On a 5'3" body.. that's almost a full size of clothing!)  

So the "skinny" jeans are relaxed fit... and are actually relaxed!  Not wanna-be's.  WHOO HOO!!  They're also a coveted size single digit but, I'm not going all that crazy 'cause I'm TOTALLY not there yet.  It just so happens that the tag and the actual size of the jeans don't match up but, who am I to tell people that?? 
(Shh.. my secret is save right?)
Off to celebrate with a Full Strength coffee!!  
Don't worry.. I gots lots of "cheat points" even after my freak out Wednesday over a piece of chocolate cake and brownie.  

1 creams and sugars:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!

I still get lasagna when I come visit though, right??